Facebook Messenger is becoming the best way for communicating with customers and community, it’s so easy and everyone can send you a message on your Facebook page to contact you or ask you for your service or product.
Facebook Messenger can also be integrated or embedded with your website and it is so simple to do also.
Table of Contents, Click to Quick Scroll:
Why you should add Facebook Messenger Button on your website?
By integrating Facebook Messenger on your website, users your website users will easily send you a message and contact you through Facebook Messenger.
This Facebook messenger button feature is used by many website owners just to get a message from their customers.
After integrating the Facebook messenger button on your website this will show at the bottom of your website and this will be sticky, which means if the Website visitor scroll down, the messenger button will be staying there.
New visitors will also see the opening box open the Messenger button, telling your website visitors that ‘how can I help you’ and they can leave the message there if they need any help from you.
Sending messages from the messenger button by your website visitor will no longer need them to fill information like name, email address, mobile number or creating a contact email to contacting you.
Now they can easily send you a message from their Facebook account, this is the fastest way for your customers to contact you.
How to Add Facebook Messenger Button on your Website?
Adding the Facebook messenger button on your website is very simple and today I will teach you the exact steps to do this.
Note: you will need a Facebook page of your business, website or a community page for embedding the Facebook messenger button on your website.
- Go to your Facebook page in the top right corner you will see Settings option click on it.
- On the left side, you will see many options click on the third option called Messaging.
- Scroll down a little bit and you will see a text telling ‘Add Messenger to your website’.
- On the right side of this text, you will see a Get Started button, click on it.
- Then a pop up will show, click on the Next button.
- It will show you the preview of the Messenger button, that how it will show on your website and how users will interact with it.
- Click on next button, this will ask you for your color choice for the button you can choose the custom color or you can let it as default color of Facebook messenger button.
- Click on next and now Facebook will give you an embed code for the Messenger button, you have to paste this code in your website’s body tag.
- Copy the code and go to your website.
- Now if you are using WordPress website, then follow this article to know how to Add Code To WordPress Body Tag.
- After inserting the code clear all caches of your website.
Now go to your website homepage for any article page and you will see the Messenger button showing there and it should work properly.
So that’s how you Add the Facebook messenger button on your website I hope this tutorial helped you and if you have any question comment below.