If you are running a Facebook page and you also receive messages from your customers or community then you must have noticed that your replies to your customers go from your Facebook page name and if you want to send those messages from your Facebook page by your own name or your team member name then follow this tutorial.
Follow these simple steps to enable Facebook messages to reply with the name:
- Go to your Facebook page and in the top right corner click on settings option.
- On the left side, you will see many options, click on the third option called ‘Messaging‘.
- Now scroll down till the end and you will find a text ‘Show who’s sending messages on behalf of your Page‘.
- This is the option where you enable your Facebook page message reply with your name so in the front of this text, you will see you on-off switch option.
- If the option is turn Off then click on it and turn that On.
- Now you will see the Display settings So also turn it on.
- Now on the left side, you will see Display photo that will display in messages to your customers and on the right side, you will see display name formats options.
- You can change the display photo and from display name formats you can choose one of them.
That’s it now you are able to send messages or reply messages to your customers, Facebook community by your name and people will now see your name with your profile picture in the messages.